While you might not have only 6 months to live, I’m here to break the news to you: you really do only have a short time to live. It’s all relative, whether that’s 6 months, 6 years or 60 … in a blink of an eye, it’s going to be over.
The life you have left is a gift. Cherish and enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now! Make the time for what does matter … now, today.We have this life once. How are you choosing to spend it? What is in your heart and why wait? Can you imagine a world where we each live our purpose, love ourselves and each other as we are? Why not start open-heartedly communicating with one another?
We can enjoy life now and pursue our dreams today. If we LIVE for the present, we can also choose to plan for the future. Like the Zen masters say, we can just BE, we are free to be the people we were born to be and make our world a better place by following our true hearts’ callings.
If you wake up every morning being grateful for your life and living your passion, following your life’s heart language, living your purpose it will make your life be phenomenal, extraordinary. Alive people radiate, they shine, they smile often. Laughter is infectious.
In this moment, celebrate diversity, have friends from all walks of life. Let your ripple effect enlighten the world and those around you.
- Get your calendar out, start writing, and don’t miss any appointments.
- Make those tough dec
isions — because choosing to live in the now is about making choices, and they’re not always easy choices.
- Spend time with your significant other, show them how important they are.
- Take the time to cuddle, to read, to play,
- have good conversations,
- Take time to be in nature, to appreciate the beauty of the world around us.
- Take time to savor the little pleasures in life.
Which would you choose
- To be adventurous.
- Evolve, grow.
- Meet people you’d normally meet
- Be true to yourself – be authentic
- Love more
- Explore the ordinary.
- Explore the extraordinary.
- Live a life you truly love
- Follow your passion – use your creativity
- Travel to near and distant places.
- Dance – and don’t care who is looking.
- Make new friends.
- Change something about yourself.
- Try something new.
- Question everything.
- Go on an adventure or just climb trees.
- Play with anybody’s kids
- Learn something new.
- Be vulnerable to someone
- Take chances.
- Trust that in the end, everything works out.
- N0t worry about making mistakes.
- Be goofy.
- Laugh often
Above all, live!